Friday, December 6, 2013

Obama Llama Ding Dong

Had some sort of drawing competition with some friends. I can't remember the specifics but this was what I came up with... I just love how the title rolls off the tongue...

When the 2008 elections were coming around, I initially was behind Hillary... I was so disappointed when she didn't receive the nomination. By this time, I was thoroughly fed up with Bush, who I did vote for in his second run. I still didn't like the idiot, but thought maybe he'd get us out of the mess he put us into...

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine that the moron would damn near bury us. Thank you Bushy... It was because of you that I vowed not to vote Republican, although I confess, McCain and Palin certainly helped with that decision as well.....

No comments:

Post a Comment